Thursday, February 11, 2021

Welcome!

BBeez Boutique Candles Emporium

Greetings! 

Welcome! 

I'm excited to present my amazing new candles emporium to you! We are opening soon! Get your orders in and learn more about our recycling.

 I am currently testing and refining my creations to bring you the most scrumptious, delisous scented candles! 


 

The store will be recycling in as many ways as possible, we are seeking used and empty tealight holders and other empty candle containers to be recycled. Postage will be paid if you have any that you wouild usually throw in the refuse bin? Please keep them and send them to us, you will benefit from receiving free testers and first look at our new products. see pic above for examples.


I will post my journey here and share how I get on. I am currently buying supplies and deciding on scents and packaging etc, any opinions or advice is welcomed.

love and light

💖

Tracie



No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Recycle Candle Wax

  How to Recycle Candle Wax Any candle maker (or even candle user) will ultimately have lots of scraps of candles left over. You can be ...